Details for STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT, DANE COUNTY
STATE OF WISCONSIN
CIRCUIT COURT, DANE COUNTY
Notice Setting Time to Hear
Application and Deadline for
Case No. 2018PR05
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
Carolyn A. Sumner
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth August 17, 1925 and date of death December 4, 2017 was domiciled in Dane County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 412 S. Yellowstone, Apt. B2, Madison, WI 53719.
3. The application will be heard at the Dane County Courthouse, Madison, Wisconsin, Room 1005, before the presiding Probate Registrar, on February 8, 2018 at 8:30a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is April 13, 2018.
5. A claim may be filed at the Dane County Courthouse, Madison, Wisconsin, Room 1005.
If you requiure reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 608-266-4625 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
/s/ Danell Behrens
Deputy Probate Registrar
January 4, 2018
Paul S. Taylor
Bakken Higgins & Taylor, LLP
PO Box 5546
Madison, WI 53705
Bar NO. 1016160
WSJ: January 12, 19 and 26, 20183625249