Auxiant, Serve You Rx will provide key services
The Alliance has launched Single Source Self-Funding™ to help small- to mid-sized businesses start self-funding their health benefits for greater savings and flexibility. Single Source Self-Funding provides a package of services that employers need to start self-funding. Partners in providing critical services for this product are:
* Auxiant (www.auxiant.com), a third-party administrator (TPA) of self-funded health benefit plans based in Madison, Wis.
* Serve You Rx (www.serve-you-rx.com), a pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) based in Milwaukee, Wis.
The Alliance provides the remaining Single Source Self-Funding components, including:
* A broad provider network that offers significant discounts for 90 hospitals, 9,500 medical doctors and 18,300 professional service providers.
* Discounts from stop-loss reinsurance carriers based on evaluation of Alliance network performance.
* A blueprint for transitioning to self-funding.
* A dedicated implementation team.
Single Source Self-Funding is available from brokers who complete a certification focused on helping employers successfully offer a self-funded health benefit plan.
The Alliance moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality, and engaging individuals in their health. Members include more than 240 self-funded employers and insurance trusts covering more than 85,000 individuals in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa. The Alliance uses the purchasing power of cooperative members to negotiate with and provide access to an extensive network of doctors and hospitals paid to improve quality by performing better not doing more.