$10,000 Long Putt Contest
- Participants can enter by paying $1/ball or $5/6 balls.
- All participants that make the putt will receive a free daily admission ticket worth $25 to the American Family Insurance Championship to be held June 18-24, 2018, at University Ridge Golf Course in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Everyone that makes the putt will be entered into a drawing.
- If you are 1 of the 5 picked EACH DAY, you will automatically win and receive a Midwest Golfing Magazine Subscription Booklet valued at $50 when you return on Sunday, February 19 at 3 pm for the Semifinals to determine who will putt for the $10,000!
- Semifinals: putting order will be drawn. 1 putt, closest or in wins, ties go again.
- Finals: 1 putt for $10,000. NO RICOCHETS ALLOWED AT ANYTIME.
FREE GolfTEC Lesson Zone
For golfers who are serious about golf lessons and improving their game, or getting started correctly, GolfTEC provides an unmatched experience and consistent results. GolfTEC equips you with the complete arsenal of learning tools to effectively make you the golfer you want to be. Visit the GolfTEC Lesson Zone to get your swing analyzed by a GolfTEC Certified Personal Coach using the latest technology in golf instruction. GolfTEC will also have exclusive offers for those who stop by the Lesson Zone at the Greater Madison Golf Show.
Club Demo Area
Hit the newest clubs and talk equipment with the club reps supporting the show.
Executive Greens Long Drive and Closest To The Pin Competition
Do you think that you bomb your drives and stick your irons tight? Well, then we have just the thing to get your competitive juices flowing. Jim will have set up an Optishot Golf Simulator to track just how far you can launch that driver of yours and a closest to the pin challenge for those of you who are accurate with your iron play. So stop on over and test your skills. We will be awarding (2) FREE ROUNDS OF GOLF to Shamrock Heights Golf Club per age range for each of the long drive and closest to the pin competitions.