RSSJessica Van Egeren
Repeatedly referencing differences between "we in Wisconsin" and "they in Washington," Walker is expected by many to move on to the national stage.
The state's large construction project blocks two of the three entrances to the 76th ward polling location a day before the Nov. 4 election.
TFP Student Action urging Steinem's visit be canceled to the Catholic college because of her views on abortion and other social issues.
Study of DNR enforcement citations from 2003 to 2011 show a significant drop.
The suit claims the state is required to study the effect of raising wages under a little-known 101-year-old state law.
Jessica VanEgeren joined The Capital Times in 2008, primarily covering Capitol politics and law enforcement. She previously covered business in the Madison area and state government and politics in South Carolina.
Also by this author
Get daily Cap Times alerts
- Badgers men's basketball: Recruit Khalil Iverson overcame hardships, doubters
- Father guilty of killing twins, gets life without parole
- Badgers sports: Barry Alvarez acknowledges apparel contract could change
- Woman shot, injured at State Street Brats
- Badgers men's basketball: Khalil Iverson makes it official, signing letter of intent
Who will win the 2016 GOP nomination for president?