1. The lunch you brought to work today contains a Sponge Bob yogurt tube and granola bar with rainbow chips.
2. You have a favorite Backyardigan or a Wiggles crush (or both).
bathrooms are your friend, and you strongly favor department stores that have them.
4. You boycott restaurants that don't have changing tables.
5. Yes, you know there's apple sauce in your hair. And, no, you don't especially care.
6. When you pass a porta-potty, you may just yell, "Look, a porta-potty!"
7. Ditto #6 but with street sweepers.
8. Your walking path naturally follows the route of your garbage truck. Or maybe it's your mail truck. Hey, free entertainment.
9. You always seek out parking spots next to the grocery cart dispensary. That way, you can maintain visual contact with your buckled-in brood while returning the cart.
10. Just try talking for five minutes. Seems like those pesky kids sneak their way into almost every conversation.
Brooke Miller Hall makes her home in Madison with her husband and two sons.