Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Here is what you'll need!
NO-BAKE S’MORES ICE CREAM CAKE
1 cup graham cracker
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup melted butter
1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
4 cups marshmallows, divided
1 cup chocolate chip
8 ounces chocolate
2 cups heavy cream
⅓ cup rum
1. Place graham crackers in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin until the cookies are fully crushed.
2. Transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a bowl, and add in the sugar, cinnamon, and salt, stirring to combine. Add in the melted butter and mix well.
3. In a buttered 6-inch springform pan, add the graham cracker mixture and press firmly to form an even layer. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. In a medium size bowl, combine softened ice cream, 2 cups marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
5. Pour over the graham cracker crust and freeze over night.
6. Microwave the chocolate and heavy cream together in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the glaze is smooth and glossy.
7. Pour the ganache over the ice cream cake. Free for 30 minutes.
8. In a medium bowl, combine rum and 2 cups marshmallows and let sit for 15 minutes.
Pour the marshmallows over the ice cream cake. Using a torch, brown the marshmallows on top of the cake.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network