Before Gov. Scott Walker announced Act 10, the legislation that weakened public-sector labor unions by limiting collective bargaining to only wage increases, in February 2011, more than 91 percent of contributions to Friends of Scott Walker came from Wisconsin.
Since then, only 38 percent of the money to Walker's campaign war chest has come from Wisconsin.
Use the interactive graphic below to see contribution data since July 2008 by ZIP code and state.
- MENARDS - Flatbed Delivery Service
- EASTER SEALS WISCONSIN - Camp Cook
- MPI - Industrial Engineer/Estimator
- EASTER SEALS WISCONSIN - Camp Housekeeper
- WEIR MINERALS - Assembler, Warehouse Associate, Machinist, Welder
- ZANDER SOLUTIONS - Construction Laborers
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Payroll and Benefits Specialist
- SCHILLING SUPPLY - Account Manager
- EPIC - Cooks & Dishwashers
- FRANK BEVERAGE - Transfer Driver- 3rd Shift
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.