For two days each spring, several hundred graduating UW-Madison students wait in long lines for the opportunity to have their photo taken atop the iconic statue of Abraham Lincoln on Bascom Hill.
Successful fundraising allows Madison Area Technical College to speed up construction of new the Goodman South Campus.
- WILDWOOD FAMILY CLINIC - Medical Assistant
- OAKWOOD VILLAGE - Hiring Event, May 2nd, 10AM-2PM & 4PM-6PM (Both Locations)
- WINDSOR FAMILY DENTAL - Dental Assistant
- FOREMOST FARMS - Immediate Openings
- RESCO - Administrative Assistant
- WISCONSIN SUPREME COURT - Inventory Technician
- DRS LIMITED - Experienced Bobcat Operator
- WISCONSIN SUPREME COURT - Judicial Resource and Outreach Coordinator
- DATA RECOGNITION CORPORATION - Test Scorers
- CPC LOGISTICS - Class A CDL Drivers
- EXCLUSIVELY ROSES - Delivery Driver
- CPC LOGISTICS - Truck Drivers
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.
UW-Madison's Badger Ready program will give adults who dropped out due to poor grades or family obligations another chance at getting their degrees.
John McAdams’ lawsuit may be about his employment contract, but its free speech issues caught the interest of academic and business groups.
Money to hire professors in ethnic studies, build project honoring those who fought prejudice is promised in response to report on historic racism on campus.
UW-Madison Chancellor Rebecca Blank also said two campus public spaces could be stripped of the names of two alumni who, as UW-Madison students, belonged to a group that bore the "Klan" label.
A harrowing real-life tale about the demise of the Great Lakes has been chosen as the next book in the Go Big Read series of campus-wide book reading at UW-Madison.
The committee was set Wednesday to consider the plan, which was approved by the UW System Board of Regents in December.
The State Building Commission is deciding today whether to approve a $47 million project to upgrade Babcock Hall and the Center for Dairy Research.
Two technology officers from universities in West Coast states have been selected as finalists for the UW-Madison chief information officer/vice provost for information technology post.