The university's Theta Chi chapter is suspended until Oct. 21 after a committee found Code of Conduct violations on three separate occasions.
The expelled student was charged in an alleged series of assaults and harassment that were scheduled for seven separate trials.
- JOURNEY MENTAL HEALTH - Get Your Fresh Start Right Here!
- AMTEC CORPORATION - Contract Administration (Export & ITAR Compliance Support)
- DON MILLER ODANA SUBARU - Customer Service Rep./Shuttle Driver
- AMWOOD HOMES - Estimator. Architectural Draftperson
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - High School Spanish Teacher
- SUB ZERO WOLF - Machine Operators - Fabrication
- WI SUPREME COURT - Policy Analyst
- WPS HEALTH SOLUTIONS - Compensation Manager
- WPS HEALTH SOLUTIONS - Process Improvement Leader
- JBM PATROL - Security Officers
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.
Administrators want College of Letters & Science students and parents to see the value of studying topics like anthropology or political science.
"Unless we embrace a zero-tolerance culture, our policy will merely be ink on paper and our actions nothing more than checking the boxes," Cross said.
Critics say too much money and effort goes into wining and dining the politically appointed policy makers of the University of Wisconsin System.
The plan is not funded with taxpayer dollars — but rather with private donations and other sources such as licensing royalties.
University officials said Thursday that they became aware in early 2017 of two and a half years of cash and property theft by the employee.
As University of Wisconsin System Regents meet to discuss the merger of the System's two- and four-year campuses, President Ray Cross faces new push-back from faculty for his handling of the merger — and what critics call his disdain for input from faculty, staff and students.
Emails obtained by Wisconsin Public Radio tell of behind the scenes efforts to build legislative, business support before reorganization plan unveiled.
The full implications of the continuing review — including whether it means factors in addition to the drunken driving incident may have contributed to Jessica Tormey’s departure — were not immediately clear.