Two candidates with extensive public service backgrounds are vying for the Area V seat on the Middleton-Cross Plains School Board in the April 3 election. The term is for three years. (I) indicates incumbent.
Four candidates are seeking to fill three seats on the Monona Grove School Board, including an incumbent, a former school board member, a Madison teacher and a military veteran. Each seat has a three-year term. The election is April 3. (I) indicates incumbent.
Two candidates — an incumbent with a passion for inclusive classrooms and a newcomer with a top-tier City Hall resume — are vying for one seat on the Madison School Board on April 3. The term is for three years. (I) indicates incumbent.
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Benefits & Payroll Specialist
- CLASEN'S BAKERY - Part-Time Drivers & Bread Bakers ($12-$16/hr.)
- MADISON PEDIATRIC DENTAL - Clerical Supervisor/Scheduling Coordinator
- MENARDS - Madison West, East, & Monona Locations Now Hiring!!!
- MPI PRODUCTS - Manufacturing Supervisor
- MPI Products - Quality Technician
- GENUS INTELLIGEN TECHNOLOGIES - Associate System Techs . 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shifts Available
- CENTRO - JOB FAIR Tues., March 20 in Beaver Dam from 9AM-12PM & 1PM-4PM
- EASTSIDE AUTO & TRANSMISSION - Automotive Service Manager & Advisor Techs
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Head Start Bus Driver
- MPI PRODUCTS - Supplier Quality Engineer
- MPI PRODUCTS - Entry Level Quality Engineer
- COLONY BRANDS - Aircraft Mechanic
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.
Dane County Sup. Al Matano, a longtime representative of District 11, is facing a challenge in the April 3 election from Kelly Danner, who has not held elected office but is not a newcomer to public service. (I) indicates incumbent.
Steven Peters, a state Assembly research assistant, and Brent Renteria, an information technology worker, are vying for the District 15 seat on the Dane County Board, currently held by Sup. Ronn Ferrell, in the April 3 election.
Dane County Sup. Mike Willett is not seeking re-election for his District 32 seat on the board, leaving voters with two newcomers to choose from in the April 3 election. Jason Knoll and Jacob Luginbuhl offer different life experiences and priorities for the district, which encompasses Verona…
Two political newcomers are seeking a seat on the Dane County Board in District 24, which includes much of Monona. Tanya Buckingham and Anna Gouker are vying for the seat held by Sup. Robin Schmidt, who is not seeking re-election, in the April 3 election.
Two candidates are vying for a seat on the Sun Prairie City Council in District 2 in the April 3 election. The term is for two years. (I) indicates incumbent.
Two candidates are vying for a seat on the Sun Prairie City Council in District 1 in the April 3 election. Terms are for two years. (I) indicates incumbent.
Spring primaries in the last 20 years involving state Supreme Court candidates averaged a 7.3 percent turnout among the voting-age population.