Four candidates are vying for three seats on the Columbus School Board in the April 3 election. The candidates include an incumbent, a nurse practitioner with children enrolled in the district, a speech-language pathologist working in another school district and a retired state employee with…
Three incumbents and two challengers are vying for three seats on the Mazomanie Village Board in the April 3 election. The term is for two years. Incumbent Ray Schlamp did not respond to requests to participate, and candidate Roger Degnan declined to participate.
Five candidates are vying for three seats on the Waunakee Village Board in the April 3 election. The terms are for two years. The three incumbents — Bill Ranum, Stephen Kraus and Gary Herzberg — declined to send information to the Wisconsin State Journal.
- FIDUCIARY REAL ESTATE DEVELEOPMENT, INC. - Property Managers
- BARABOO MENARDS - Stockers, Carryout, Mgmt. Trainee, Cashiers, & Yard/Receiving
- ISHNALA SUPPER CLUB - Summer Jobs, All Positions!
- LUSSIER COMMUNITY EDUCATION CENTER - Part-Time Lead Teacher and Program Lead & LTE Summer Camp Jobs
- BRIDGES OF WISCONSIN - Residential Caregiver
- JOURNEY MENTAL HEALTH - Get Your Fresh Start Right Here!
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - Warehouse Associates (3rd Shift - $16-$18/hr.)
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - Transfer Drivers (3rd Shift - $17-$22/hr.)
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Benefits & Payroll Specialist
- CLASEN'S BAKERY - Part-Time Drivers & Bread Bakers ($12-$16/hr.)
- MADISON PEDIATRIC DENTAL - Clerical Supervisor/Scheduling Coordinator
- MENARDS - Madison West, East, & Monona Locations Now Hiring!!!
- MPI PRODUCTS - Manufacturing Supervisor
- MPI Products - Quality Technician
- GENUS INTELLIGEN TECHNOLOGIES - Associate System Techs . 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shifts Available
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.
Two Marshall Village Board trustees with a variety of public-service experience are vying for the open president post on the board in the April 3 election. The term is for three years.
Two veteran lawyers are running to become the new judge for Dane County Circuit Court Branch 1 in the April 3 election. The winner would take over for Timothy Samuelson, who was appointed to the bench in June by Gov. Scott Walker but decided not to run for election. Samuelson succeeded Circu…
Two candidates with extensive public service backgrounds are vying for the Area V seat on the Middleton-Cross Plains School Board in the April 3 election. The term is for three years. (I) indicates incumbent.
Four candidates are seeking to fill three seats on the Monona Grove School Board, including an incumbent, a former school board member, a Madison teacher and a military veteran. Each seat has a three-year term. The election is April 3. (I) indicates incumbent.
Two candidates — an incumbent with a passion for inclusive classrooms and a newcomer with a top-tier City Hall resume — are vying for one seat on the Madison School Board on April 3. The term is for three years. (I) indicates incumbent.
Dane County Sup. Al Matano, a longtime representative of District 11, is facing a challenge in the April 3 election from Kelly Danner, who has not held elected office but is not a newcomer to public service. (I) indicates incumbent.
Steven Peters, a state Assembly research assistant, and Brent Renteria, an information technology worker, are vying for the District 15 seat on the Dane County Board, currently held by Sup. Ronn Ferrell, in the April 3 election.
Dane County Sup. Mike Willett is not seeking re-election for his District 32 seat on the board, leaving voters with two newcomers to choose from in the April 3 election. Jason Knoll and Jacob Luginbuhl offer different life experiences and priorities for the district, which encompasses Verona…
Two political newcomers are seeking a seat on the Dane County Board in District 24, which includes much of Monona. Tanya Buckingham and Anna Gouker are vying for the seat held by Sup. Robin Schmidt, who is not seeking re-election, in the April 3 election.
Two candidates are vying for a seat on the Sun Prairie City Council in District 2 in the April 3 election. The term is for two years. (I) indicates incumbent.
Two candidates are vying for a seat on the Sun Prairie City Council in District 1 in the April 3 election. Terms are for two years. (I) indicates incumbent.