Thousands of messages sent and received from a secret email system hidden in an armoire of Scott Walker's Milwaukee County office during his campaign for governor were made public in February 2014.
Read the documents released by the court from the secret John Doe investigation below.
Note: The two main documents are very large and are taking a long time to process. If you would like to download the two main document batches, please use the links below (warning, the files are large and will take a long time to download).
As featured on
Thousands of pages of emails and affidavits suggest the soon-to-be-governor was likely aware of campaigning by his Milwaukee County staff on county time.
The release of some 28,000 pages of emails from the first John Doe investigation is a trove of ammunition for the governor’s opponents.
- MENARDS - Flatbed Delivery Service
- EASTER SEALS WISCONSIN - Camp Cook
- MPI - Industrial Engineer/Estimator
- EASTER SEALS WISCONSIN - Camp Housekeeper
- WEIR MINERALS - Assembler, Warehouse Associate, Machinist, Welder
- ZANDER SOLUTIONS - Construction Laborers
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Payroll and Benefits Specialist
- SCHILLING SUPPLY - Account Manager
- EPIC - Cooks & Dishwashers
- FRANK BEVERAGE - Transfer Driver- 3rd Shift
- IRON MOUNTAIN - Driver
- CENTRO - Job Fair - Thursday, May 24
- AMWOOD HOMES - Estimator
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.