Wisconsin guard Brad Davison lured Western Kentucky forward Marek Nelson into a foul and sank the game-winning free throw in the final seconds of the Badgers' 81-80 victory over the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers on Wednesday night at the Kohl Center in Madison.
As featured on
The freshman guard's free throw with 2.0 seconds remaining — which came after a foul that left Hilltoppers coach Rick Stansbury irritated — broke a tie and helped the Badgers escape with a win as they head into a break for final exams.
- Badgers men's basketball: No more waiting for Wisconsin's T.J. Schlundt
- Video: Badger Sports Report with Greg Gard — Week of 12-10-17
- Badgers men's basketball: Kobe King ruled out for season with knee injury
- Badgers men's basketball: Short-handed Wisconsin can't keep up as Marquette rolls to 82-63 win
- Video: Wisconsin's Ethan Happ, Brad Davison reflect on Badgers' loss to Marquette Golden Eagles
- Video: Greg Gard discusses Wisconsin's loss to Marquette
- Photos: Marquette Golden Eagles 82, Wisconsin Badgers 63
- Badgers men's basketball: Wisconsin goes cold as Temple pulls out 59-55 victory
- Badgers men's basketball preview: Wisconsin vs. UW-Green Bay
- Badgers men's basketball: Follow live coverage as Wisconsin hosts UW-Green Bay
- Badgers men's basketball: Wisconsin cruises to 81-60 victory over UW-Green Bay
- Photos: Wisconsin Badgers 81, UW-Green Bay Phoenix 60