- Badgers men's hockey: Don Granato not a candidate for staff opening; Mark Osiecki unlikely as well
- Badgers men's hockey: Denver, North Dakota and the Boston schools on non-conference schedule
- Badgers men's hockey: Mike Eaves to speak to Mark Osiecki about open assistant job
- Badgers sports: Athletic Board sends message to Mike Eaves, Bobbie Kelsey
- Badgers men's hockey: With staff positions unfilled, Mike Eaves has busy offseason ahead
- Badgers men's hockey: Mike Eaves dismisses assistants Gary Shuchuk, Matt Walsh
- Badgers men's hockey: Barry Alvarez won't fire coach Mike Eaves but expects improvement
- Andy Baggot: Players gave winning effort in midst of lost season
Badgers men's hockey: Director of hockey operations set to be hired but assistant coach vacancies remain
Another prime candidate opts to take his name out of consideration for a spot on Mike Eaves' staff.
Richter, multisport athlete Tim Healy, former UW volleyball coach Pete Waite and former UW and Olympic rower Jackie Zoch will be enshrined June 3 at Monona Terrace.
UW will play series at Ferris State and will play host to Division I newcomer Arizona State.
Mike Eaves will have to look elsewhere to fill staff openings.
The exhibition game June 26 at LaBahn Arena will raise money for the UW Health Burn Center.
The event will share the local marquee with the inaugural Boom Boom Cup, named for Geoffrion’s famous grandfather and organized by his enterprising father.
The former UW player was an assistant coach for the Badgers from 2004 to ’10.
Sled hockey: Former Badgers coach Jeff Sauer strikes gold again as Team USA captures IPC World Championship
Team USA goaltender Steve Cash stops all eight shots he faced against Canada and Declan Farmer broke a scoreless tie 2:58 into the third period for the U.S.
Contracts for Eaves, Kelsey and swimming coach Whitney Hite are maintained but not extended.
A persistent question for University of Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez over the years has been whether baseball will ever be reinstated at the school.
The University of Wisconsin men's hockey recruiting class for 2015-16 got a boost this week when signee Luke Kunin received academic clearance.
When Mike Eaves and Bo Ryan have their five-year contracts reviewed Friday by the UW Athletic Board, their annual job assessments will have followed the same administrative path.
Mike Eaves’ current priorities as University of Wisconsin men’s hockey coach are easy to define, but difficult to measure or separate.
For the second straight season, goaltender Joel Rumpel was named the Most Valuable Player for the University of Wisconsin men's hockey team.
The University of Wisconsin men’s hockey program will have a variety of representatives involved in the Stanley Cup playoffs that begin today.