University of Wisconsin sophomore Alicia Monson finished second in the 5,000 with a time of 16:43.66 at the Big Ten Outdoor Track and Field Championship.
As featured on
The University of Wisconsin sophomore won his fourth conference crown of the 2017-18 school year, the latest a title in the 1,500-meter run at the Big Ten Outdoor Track and Field Championship on Sunday in Bloomington, Indiana.
- ZANDER SOLUTIONS - Construction Laborers
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Payroll and Benefits Specialist
- SCHILLING SUPPLY - Account Manager
- EPIC - Cooks & Dishwashers
- FRANK BEVERAGE - Transfer Driver- 3rd Shift
- IRON MOUNTAIN - Driver
- CENTRO - Job Fair - Thursday, May 24
- AMWOOD HOMES - Estimator
- LUSSIER COMMUNITY EDUCATION CENTER - Radio Station Manager
- WPS HEALTH SOLUTIONS - German/Spanish Speaking Cust Serv Reps
- WPS HEALTH SOLUTIONS - Customer Care Specialists
- WPS HEALTH SOLUTIONS - Claims Entry Operators
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.