After falling behind by two touchdowns, the Green Bay Packers mounted a comeback to force overtime before beating the Cleveland Browns 27-21 on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland.
In this Series
As featured on
Brett Hundley threw a 25-yard touchdown pass to Davante Adams in overtime as the Packers rallied from a two-touchdown deficit in the fourth quarter for a 27-21 win over the Browns.
Brett Hundley rose in the fourth quarter after three quarters of ineffectiveness and led Green Bay to a come-from-behind 27-21 win over Cleveland in overtime.
- Tom Oates: Packers' only real option? Run the football
- Packers: Job-sharing pairings at running back have plenty of potential — but also potential problems
- Packers: 3 keys for Green Bay in Week 14 matchup with Cleveland Browns
- Packers: Down on the corner, Packers try to piece together coverage crew for Sunday
- It snowed in Houston last night and JJ Watt is SO EXCITED about it
- Packers: Randall Cobb bides his time — and bites his tongue — amid limited opportunities on offense
- Packers: Rookie running backs Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones gaining ground
- NFL: Browns hire former Packers, Chiefs executive John Dorsey as new GM
- Video: 'The Timeline': How the Falcons let the Packers get Brett Favre
- Tom Oates: Packers aren't good enough to overlook Browns
- Packers: After playing through shoulder injury, Kevin King’s rookie season comes to painful end
Have you eaten at DiSalvo's or the Pig's Ear? What about the Continental? Here's the latest installment of the State Journal's popular series on iconic restaurants that many of us still miss. Our readers suggested more eateries to include, so we dug into our archives again.