This list, while not definitive, uses objective factors such as months of inventory, days on market and prices.
You don't have to work in real estate or be interested in purchasing a piece of it to enjoy rural real estate agent Jay Frazier's latest post …
Dane County's ratio of home starts to foreclosures in 2014 was the best of the last eight years.
This year "defies tradition" in rural land sales, real estate agent Jay Frazier says.
- Tom Oates: Vikings had best offseason moves in NFC North
- UW-Madison grads shine through gloomy skies, budget concerns
- Records reveal state budget office's rationale for cutting Wisconsin Idea
- Madison middle school teacher says discipline policy problems forced her to resign
- Top Scott Walker aides pushed for questionable $500,000 WEDC loan