Six Madison companies have been chosen to vie for a chance to win a trip to Silicon Valley to pitch to potential investors this fall.
- bluDiagnostics, with a device that finds fertility-related hormones in saliva
- Fetch Rewards, with a mobile app to simplify grocery shopping
- Health eFilings, software to help physicians meet Medicare reporting requirements
- Redox Engine, a way to connect health IT apps to hospitals’ electronic health records systems
- SmartUQ, faster analysis of simulations used for company decision-making
- Swallow Solutions, with products to treat people with swallowing disorders
The six startups will make presentations at Pressure Chamber at 4 p.m. Aug. 25 at Monona Terrace, as part of the Madison Forward Festival.
A panel of out-of-state investors will choose a winner who will get an all-expenses-paid trip to Silicon Valley in October to meet with investors.
This is the second year for the Pressure Chamber contest. Fishidy, a map-based social platform for fishing aficionados, won last year’s event.