- Ray Cross says he'll resign if UW budget cuts, loss of shared governance maintained by Legislature
- UW President Ray Cross feared lawmakers would curtail shared governance, tenure
- Committee members announce new UW plan
- UW professors urge Ray Cross to withdraw support for new UW public authority
- Republicans say UW autonomy plan on 'life support'
- UW System reserve fund furor sparked by state Republican "CPA caucus"
An Edgerton man was arrested early Sunday for his alleged fifth drunken driving offense.
The temporary hiring freeze would hold open 19 jobs for a year, with a savings of $1.8 million. The jobs would be spread throughout the college: 10 faculty jobs, seven professional staff and two administrative.
LONDON (AP) — Britain says it will become the first country to offer all babies a vaccine for potentially fatal meningitis B after it reached a price deal with GlaxoSmithKline PLC.
Gov. Scott Walker's proposed budget would eliminate 66 DNR positions, freeze conservation land purchases and withdraw tax support to state parks.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — An 18-year-old Milwaukee man is charged in the deaths of two teenagers killed when authorities say he crashed a stolen car into another vehicle.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources is accepting public comment on the controversial plan through April 3.
- Report: Wisconsin worst in nation on shrinking middle class
- Video of NCAA stenographers goes viral after comments by UW's Nigel Hayes
- Badgers men's basketball: UW loses out to Maryland in Diamond Stone sweepstakes
- Badgers men's basketball: Long-awaited matchup with North Carolina on tap
- Tom Oates: With Elite Eight berth secured, pressure is off Badgers
Vote! Today's poll
Do you think we will get any more snow this season?