Madison police have identified three persons of interest in an investigation into an attempted homicide on the Southwest Side Saturday night.
8 hrs ago
17 hrs ago
A Wisconsin public school student's name and address -- and in some cases their height, weight and photo -- can be released to anyone who asks for it under current state law, unless parents or school boards intervene.
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Ten-year-old Alexis Carey has a rare but intractable form of epilepsy, Dravet Syndrome. The genetic disease causes severe and multiple seizures, which often leave parents guessing if the terror of watching their child seiz…
The controversial project is closing its northern Wisconsin offices. Last year, officials expressed surprise at how many wetlands the land held.
The Keyes House, 102 E. Gorham St., is the oldest designated historic landmark in Madison.
- Does Scott Walker want colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults? It's not that simple
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Scott Walker tells CPAC that facing protesters prepares him for Islamic State, later clarifies
- Badgers men's basketball: Loss to Maryland prevents piece of Big Ten title
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?