How much of a gang problem is there in Madison and Dane County? About 3,000 members and associates worth, affiliated with 40 gangs, police say.
The Madison Catholic Diocese cited a proposed change to the funding formula for the voucher system as a reason not to participate.
1 hr ago
DALLAS (AP) — A 26-year-old nurse who contracted Ebola while caring for the first person in the U.S. diagnosed with the deadly disease has filed a lawsuit against the parent company of the Dallas hospital where she worked.
The controversial project is closing its northern Wisconsin offices. Last year, officials expressed surprise at how many wetlands the land held.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — An 875-square-mile area of Lake Michigan off the Wisconsin coast could become the Great Lakes' second National Marine Sanctuary.
A 333-meter oval was once a staple of the park's west lagoon.
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Does Scott Walker want colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults? It's not that simple
- Scott Walker tells CPAC that facing protesters prepares him for Islamic State, later clarifies
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
- Badgers men's basketball: Loss to Maryland prevents piece of Big Ten title
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?