Sen. Scott Fitzgerald, R-Juneau, and Rep. Mark Born, R-Beaver Dam, released a joint statement on Thursday against that placement.
The lawmakers restored at least in part two key operating flexibilities that were included in Walker's public authority model.
A commercial lab on Madison's East Side is among 18 labs in nine states that mistakenly received live anthrax spores last week, officials said Friday.
Wisconsin lawmakers cut conservation spending by $88 million. Walker wanted a moratorium on stewardship land buys.
Twenty-one-year-old Brooke Baures died Dec. 1 from severe head trauma after she became trapped in the food service elevator, or dumbwaiter.
Labor Day weekend’s weather is more reliably summerlike.
- Scott Walker proves himself to be incompetent and irresponsible
- Spencer Black: Scott Walker takes on another enemy: the notorious Wisconsin bicyclist
- Prep girls basketball: Brad Lussier out as Waunakee coach after school board rejects appeal
- Rep. Terese Berceau: Republicans 'want to bring Madison to its knees'
- Scott Walker says he would sign prevailing wage repeal
Vote! Today's poll
Will you be attending any Madison Mallards games this summer?