A member of the Turkeys of Madison, Wisconsin, Facebook page posted that he saw a Madison police car hit a turkey.
Regents to lawmakers: The cuts are too deep, the public authority model needs more study, and shared governance and tenure must be preserved.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Zully Broussard thought she was going to help one person by donating a kidney.
Chris McGeshick, chairman of the Sokaogon Chippewa Community, drew applause from Democrats during annual address to Wisconsin legislators.
APPLETON, Wis. (AP) — A local media investigation has found thousands of Wisconsin motorists continue driving despite license revocations, suspensions and fines.
A 333-meter oval was once a staple of the park's west lagoon.
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Company wants to bring 1,000-foot-long water slide to Madison
- With right-to-work poised to pass, Minnesota Republicans target Wisconsin businesses
- Wild ride: Nearly naked on a 140-mile-per-hour snowmobile
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?