Two suspected drug dealers were arrested Wednesday in a stolen rental car that was stopped by Madison police on the South Side.
The insurance company is pledging $4 million annually to UW-Madison over the next 10 years, with most of that money going to sponsorships and Badger athletics.
9 hrs ago
12 hrs ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — Amgen Inc. has won federal approval for the second medicine in a new class of pricey biotech drugs that reduce artery-clogging cholesterol more than older statin drugs that have been used for decades.
BLACK RIVER FALLS -- Jackson County’s elk herd is roaming free. Officials released the 23 animals from their eight-acre pen in the Black River State Forest Thursday, capping a years-long effort to restore elk to their native habitat in wester…
Roger Hanson will try again to build the world's largest ice sculpture in Superior, after his first such creation collapsed in February.
- Scott Walker ignores wishes of teacher who asked him to stop telling her story
- College basketball: Iowa State suspends Sun Prairie's Nick Noskowiak indefinitely
- Farm Technology Days will be bittersweet for host families
- College basketball: Sun Prairie's Nick Noskowiak leaves Iowa State University program
- Badgers football: Tanner McEvoy will be a wide receiver
Vote! Today's poll
Will Donald Trump cause the Republicans to lose the 2016 presidency?