The former information technology director for the city of Sun Prairie has agreed to plead guilty to a federal theft charge for allegedly stealing more than $500,000 from city coffers to build computers that he sold on the Internet.
The Madison Catholic Diocese cited a proposed change to the funding formula for the voucher system as a reason not to participate.
NEW YORK (AP) — Certain that they are right, struggling to find ways to get their message across, public health officials are exasperated by their inability to persuade more U.S. parents to vaccinate their children.
The governor wants to cut 66 positions, force state parks to support themselves through fee increases and remove citizen control of DNR.
RACINE, Wis. (AP) — Police have arrested a 27-year-old Racine man accused of killing his roommate at an apartment on the city's north side.
2 hrs ago
3 hrs ago
4 hrs ago
4 hrs ago
A 333-meter oval was once a staple of the park's west lagoon.
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Does Scott Walker want colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults? It's not that simple
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
- Wild ride: Nearly naked on a 140-mile-per-hour snowmobile
- Scott Walker tells CPAC that facing protesters prepares him for Islamic State, later clarifies
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?