Initial investigation indicates a snowmobile operated by a 19-year-old Beaver Dam woman went off the trail and struck a tree.
A Wisconsin public school student's name and address — and in some cases their height, weight and photo — can be released to anyone who asks for it under current state law, unless parents or school boards intervene.
DALLAS (AP) — A 26-year-old nurse who contracted Ebola while caring for the first person in the U.S. diagnosed with the deadly disease has filed a lawsuit against the parent company of the Dallas hospital where she worked.
The controversial project is closing its northern Wisconsin offices. Last year, officials expressed surprise at how many wetlands the land held.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a likely GOP presidential candidate, expressed severe worry Monday about U.S.-Israeli relations in a commentary piece that sounds stronger fears about "ruptured bonds" than even the country's …
A 333-meter oval was once a staple of the park's west lagoon.
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Does Scott Walker want colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults? It's not that simple
- Scott Walker tells CPAC that facing protesters prepares him for Islamic State, later clarifies
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
- Badgers men's basketball: Loss to Maryland prevents piece of Big Ten title
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?