A Holmen man confessed to striking his girlfriend in the head with a hammer before slicing her throat early Sunday while the couple’s two young children were inside the home, according to court records.
The Madison Catholic Diocese cited a proposed change to the funding formula for the voucher system as a reason not to participate.
NEW YORK (AP) — Certain that they are right, struggling to find ways to get their message across, public health officials are exasperated by their inability to persuade more U.S. parents to vaccinate their children.
The governor wants to cut 66 positions, force state parks to support themselves through fee increases and remove citizen control of DNR.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker, a longtime abortion opponent and likely presidential candidate, said Tuesday that he supports banning abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy, taking a clear stance on an issue he avo…
A 333-meter oval was once a staple of the park's west lagoon.
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Does Scott Walker want colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults? It's not that simple
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
- Scott Walker tells CPAC that facing protesters prepares him for Islamic State, later clarifies
- Wild ride: Nearly naked on a 140-mile-per-hour snowmobile
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?