- Paul Soglin, police chief: Body cameras not a quick fix for good community relations
- Madison police question benefits of body cameras, estimate high cost in report
- Police could start using body cameras next year under new proposal
- City Council approves ad hoc police review committee
- Paul Soglin, concerned about future implications of just-passed budget, mulls veto
Delays this spring pushed back the process the city will use to create policies for the cameras.
Property taxes could go up by 4.9 percent, if approved.
NEW DELHI (AP) — Toilets are taken for granted in the industrialized West, but still are a luxury for a third of the world's people who have no access to them, according to a report by the World Health Organization and UNICEF.
An Iowa company wants to build the farm in Bayfield County near Lake Superior's Chequamegon Bay.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Grant Sturgeon shot a 1-under 69 on Tuesday at Philadelphia Cricket Club for a share of the third-round lead with Ben Polland in the PGA Professional National Championship.
Officials say the city will allow the flag to fly once a year here at the West Side cemetery where 140 Confederate soldiers are buried.
- Tom Oates: Bucks' next step: Become a player in the free-agent market
- Scott Walker expands gun rights, says S.C. governor asked him not to comment on flag
- Restaurant News: Tony Frank's closes under weight of money troubles
- Badgers men's basketball: Bo Ryan will retire as coach after one more season
- Scott Walker: Supreme Court gay marriage ruling 'a grave mistake'
Vote! Today's poll
When will Scott Walker officially announce he is running for president?