A Beloit woman was sentenced to 30 years in prison Monday after pleading guilty to sexual exploitation of her three children.
The Madison Catholic Diocese cited a proposed change to the funding formula for the voucher system as a reason not to participate.
19 hrs ago
BRUSSELS (AP) — Liberia's president on Tuesday called for an Ebola "Marshall Plan" to help rebuild economies in West African nations devastated by the virus.
The controversial project is closing its northern Wisconsin offices. Last year, officials expressed surprise at how many wetlands the land held.
HOLMEN, Wis. (AP) — Police in western Wisconsin are investigating the death of a woman as a homicide.
A 333-meter oval was once a staple of the park's west lagoon.
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Does Scott Walker want colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults? It's not that simple
- Scott Walker tells CPAC that facing protesters prepares him for Islamic State, later clarifies
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
- Badgers men's basketball: Loss to Maryland prevents piece of Big Ten title
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?