Madison police responded to two reports of gunfire Tuesday night on the city's Southwest Side, bringing the number of gunfire incidents in the city up to six in the past five days.
The former head of UW-Madison's Waisman Center has been selected as the university's first vice chancellor for research and graduate education.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Cancer-fighting pink pineapples, heart-healthy purple tomatoes and less fatty vegetable oils may someday be on grocery shelves alongside more traditional products.
Gov. Scott Walker's proposed budget would eliminate 66 DNR positions, freeze conservation land purchases and withdraw tax support to state parks.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Gov. Scott Walker's promise of a "big announcement" on April Fool's Day turned out to have nothing to do with presidential politics.
As we begin to emerge from winter and enter spring, we may begin to see more dew on the ground and on the windshields of cars in the morning.
- Video of NCAA stenographers goes viral after comments by UW's Nigel Hayes
- Badgers men's basketball: UW loses out to Maryland in Diamond Stone sweepstakes
- Dave Mahoney backed Scott Walker's marijuana story in radio interview
- UNC student misses game finishing basketball team's homework
- Tom Oates: With Elite Eight berth secured, pressure is off Badgers
Vote! Today's poll
Which Final Four team will win the NCAA men's basketball championship?