A sexual assault was reported to UW-Madison officials Sunday, an assault allegedly by an acquaintance of the victim.
A Wisconsin public school student's name and address — and in some cases their height, weight and photo — can be released to anyone who asks for it under current state law, unless parents or school boards intervene.
CHICAGO (AP) — Parents have increasingly pressured doctors to delay vaccines for young children, making their kids and others vulnerable to preventable diseases, a study suggests.
The controversial project is closing its northern Wisconsin offices. Last year, officials expressed surprise at how many wetlands the land held.
BAYFIELD, Wis. (AP) — The ice caves in northwestern Wisconsin are proving very popular again this year.
A 333-meter oval was once a staple of the park's west lagoon.
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Does Scott Walker want colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults? It's not that simple
- Scott Walker tells CPAC that facing protesters prepares him for Islamic State, later clarifies
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
- Badgers men's basketball: Loss to Maryland prevents piece of Big Ten title
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?