A Monroe motorcyclist was killed Wednesday night when he crashed head-on into a car in the town of Montrose.
Lawmakers plan to lift the cap on the statewide voucher program.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Obama administration attorneys urged a federal judge Thursday to throw out a politically charged lawsuit by House Republicans over the president's health care law, but encountered plenty of skeptical questions.
"Think of it like an algae lawnmower," said Jason Yogerst, who grew up on Lake Waubesa and has not-fond memories of kayaking through pea soup.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A new analysis by the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau says a Republican-approved expansion of the private-school voucher program could cost up to $800 million over the next decade.
Labor Day weekend’s weather is more reliably summerlike.
- Badgers football: Freshman quarterback Austin Kafentzis decides to leave program
- Scott Walker proves himself to be incompetent and irresponsible
- Prep girls basketball: Brad Lussier out as Waunakee coach after school board rejects appeal
- Spencer Black: Scott Walker takes on another enemy: the notorious Wisconsin bicyclist
- Badgers football: Conference foes as non-conference opponents possible in future schedules
Vote! Today's poll
Will you be attending any Madison Mallards games this summer?