Two men were charged Thursday with first-degree reckless homicide for the heroin overdose death of a 15-year-old girl in August.
The group of professors and students said that too little is known about how the new governing body would work, saying there is "no evidence" that the changes would lead to promised cost savings.
A new study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reinforces the idea that sitting is the new smoking.
Consultant who recommended $150 million jail project would be hired to find ways to spread costs over a longer period of time.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Two people are facing charges following a drug bust in which hundreds of prescription pills were seized from a Green Bay home.
The Keyes House, 102 E. Gorham St., is the oldest designated historic landmark in Madison.
- Badgers men's basketball: Loss to Maryland prevents piece of Big Ten title
- Gov. Scott Walker's changes to state government amid likely presidential run called 'monumental,' 'evolutionary'
- Badgers men's basketball: Traevon Jackson eyes return to lineup Sunday
- Senate committee passes right-to-work bill amid chaos
- NFL players union opposes Wisconsin right-to-work bill
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?