Brenda Miller, 43, also faces a $250,000 fine, three years of supervised release, and a $100 special assessment.
The lawmakers restored at least in part two key operating flexibilities that were included in Walker's public authority model.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The worst day of Aaron Baker's life wasn't when the then-20-year-old professional motocross racer crashed his bike one spring day in 1999, flew over the handlebars and hit the ground head-first, paralyzing him from the neck down.
Wisconsin lawmakers cut conservation spending by $88 million. Walker wanted a moratorium on stewardship land buys.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Jo Winkens puts flowers and small flags at the foot of a tombstone to honor a man whose name he only knows from the markings, a man born more than 4,000 miles away from his resting place.
Labor Day weekend’s weather is more reliably summerlike.
- Scott Walker proves himself to be incompetent and irresponsible
- Sweeping changes to public education in Wisconsin draw national attention
- UW cut trimmed but tenure, shared goverance changes infuriate faculty
- Spencer Black: Scott Walker takes on another enemy: the notorious Wisconsin bicyclist
- Prep girls basketball: Brad Lussier out as Waunakee coach after school board rejects appeal
Vote! Today's poll
Will you be attending any Madison Mallards games this summer?