The shooting was reported around 10:30 p.m. in the 5800 block of Raymond Road.
5 hrs ago
22 hrs ago
The group of professors and students said that too little is known about how the new governing body would work, saying there is "no evidence" that the changes would lead to promised cost savings.
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Salt Lake City-based company has agreed to pay refunds to consumers who purchased its weight-loss tablets to settle a class-action lawsuit that claimed its advertising slogan, "Eat All You Want & Still Lose Weight,…
The controversial project is closing its northern Wisconsin offices. Last year, officials expressed surprise at how many wetlands the land held.
The Keyes House, 102 E. Gorham St., is the oldest designated historic landmark in Madison.
- Does Scott Walker want colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults? It's not that simple
- Scott Walker tells CPAC that facing protesters prepares him for Islamic State, later clarifies
- Badgers men's basketball: Loss to Maryland prevents piece of Big Ten title
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?