The theft of more than $500,000 in Sun Prairie city funds by a trusted, longtime city department head was an “isolated incident” by someone whose job was a “highly specialized and technical position,” a city official said Wednesday.
The Madison Catholic Diocese cited a proposed change to the funding formula for the voucher system as a reason not to participate.
DENVER (AP) — Former Broncos tight end Nate Jackson says he believes the NFL will have no choice but to remove marijuana from its lists of banned substances in the near future.
The governor wants to cut 66 positions, force state parks to support themselves through fee increases and remove citizen control of DNR.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The Legislature's finance committee will hold four regional public hearings for later this month to take comments on Gov. Scott Walker's 2015-17 budget proposal.
A 333-meter oval was once a staple of the park's west lagoon.
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Does Scott Walker want colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults? It's not that simple
- With right-to-work poised to pass, Minnesota Republicans target Wisconsin businesses
- Wild ride: Nearly naked on a 140-mile-per-hour snowmobile
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?