Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was invited by Republicans to speak to congress. He has been critical of President Obama and has the support of many Republicans.
Gerard P. Pehler of Oregon is this week’s You Toon winner.
Want to live to age 115?
The Wisconsin State Journal grew up with Madison and Wisconsin, using its editorial voice to champion honest government, civic causes and greater prosperity
PRAIRIE DU CHIEN — The good thing about walking down into deep woods is that the direction back home follows gravity’s trail. You walk up.
Letters To The Editor
- Will Kramer: Right to work will kill workers
- Does Scott Walker want colleges to stop reporting sexual assaults? It's not that simple
- With right-to-work poised to pass, Minnesota Republicans target Wisconsin businesses
- Wild ride: Nearly naked on a 140-mile-per-hour snowmobile
- Scott Walker proposes shutting down state insurance coverage for cities, schools, others
Vote! Today's poll
Do you support right-to-work legislation?