You couldn't ask for better May weather in Madison, with sunshine and highs in the upper 70s.
The gorgeous weather will last through Saturday, before we see a chance for rain and storms Saturday night into Sunday.
The day-to-day outlook:
- Wednesday night: Clear, low around 54.
- Thursday: Sunny, high near 77.
- Thursday night: Mostly clear, low around 52.
- Friday: Sunny, high near 77.
- Friday night: Mostly clear, low around 54.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, high near 77.
- Saturday night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, low around 53.
- Sunday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, high near 67.
- Sunday night: Mostly cloudy, low around 50.
- Monday: A 20 percent chance of showers, mostly sunny, high near 73.
- Monday night: Partly cloudy, low around 51.
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny, high near 74.