Randall C. Tucker, who called himself the "Bitcoin Baron," was sentenced on Monday to 20 months in federal prison for a 2015 attack on the city of Madison's computer server, which crippled services and some emergency dispatch.
- UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY - Communications and Development Associate
- WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF MILITARY AFFAIRS - Military Security Officers
- WISCONSIN SUPREME COURT - Legal Advisor
- WM. S. MIDDLETON MEMORIAL VA HOSPITAL
- NITTY GRITTY CLEANING COMPANY - Cleaning Full or Part-Time
- BRIDGES OF WISCONSIN - Residential Caregiver
- ISTHMUS ENGINEERING - Automation Controls Engineer
- MENARDS - Multiple Openings
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-250-4154.
Recommended for you by madison.com
Widespread flooding in the Upper Midwest was blamed for at least one death in Wisconsin, while disaster declarations were issued Monday in northern Michigan after flash-flooding washed out roads, damaged businesses and caused dozens of sinkholes.