United Way of Dane County has named eight new members to its 2018-2019 board of directors to serve terms of up to three years.
The new board members, inducted at United Way's annual meeting on Feb. 21, are:
- Tim Bartholow, vice president and chief medical officer, WEA Trust
- Derrell Connor, individual insurance consultant, Legacy Advisor Network
- Doug Keillor, executive director, Madison Teachers Inc.
- Sabrina Madison, social entrepreneur
- Ramona Natera, administrative law judge, State of Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance Division
- Dave Orr, president, Hooper Corp.
- Jay Sekelsky, chief investment officer, Madison Investment Advisors
- Jim Wheeler, captain, Madison Police Department
United Way of Dane County, with 37 board members, raised about $18 million in 2017. United Way provides support to about 400 local nonprofit organizations with goals that include improving the education, financial stability and health of area residents.
[Editor's note: This story has been changed to correct the spelling of Tim Bartholow's name.]